Hong Kong is a city with unique fusion of Western and Chinese culture, we want to show you the fascinating side of Hong Kong beyond the famous attractions. Take a private customized tour with us, let us design your itinerary to ensure you see the things that will interest you the most. We combined “walking” and “travelling on public transportation” and you can feel like a real local of Hong Kong. Come and experience the worry-free journey and enjoy every happy moment with us.
DATE: Available from Monday to Sunday
DURATION OF TOUR: 5 hours (Approx)
MEETING PLACE: Very Flexible - We will pick you up at your hotel or some other place before the tour we will come and meet you somewhere.
STARTING TIME: Any time from 8:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m (BUT RECOMMEND 10:00 a.m)
FINISHING PLACE: Very Flexible - Our tour guide will keep you accompanied to your hotel or anywhere else in downtown you planned.
MINIMUM CAPACITY: 2 ADULTS
At 10:00 a.m., the beginning of the journey, our private tour guide will meet you at your hotel or any other place before the tour you think you will be there.
If you have not been to Hong Kong before and have no preferences, we will recommend a comprehensive city tour of Hong Kong. We will visit a mix of areas of both the Hong Kong and Kowloon peninsula, and will focus on exploring back streets, and local neighborhoods and learning about the culture and history of Hong Kong.
We can combine some of the “attractions” like :
- Victoria Peak with the tram ride to the top for an excellent panoramic view
- Pottinger Street (Stone Slabs Street) was originally on the slope but was lately paved evenly with granite stone steps. This is a famous party market and there is a wide selection of costumes, face masks, accessories and jewelry, and wigs for you to dress up for Halloween or a costume party that you attending.
- Man Mo Temple – a temple for the worship of the civil or literature god Man Tai and the martial god Mo Tai. The two gods were popularly patronized by scholars and students seeking progress in their studies.
- Upper Lascar Row (Cat Street) is where you must not be missed. This is the place where you can find such treasures within its fantastic congregation of antique dealers, curio merchants, and art galleries. If you are interested in buying jade, silk products, and embroideries, this is also the area you should visit.
- Star Ferry ride with something a little more off the beaten track.
- If you are a foodie but not able to afford your time for a separate full foodie tour, we can combine foodie elements into your tour to ensure you still get a wonderful mouthwatering taste of our local delicacies. We can arrange visits to 1-2 family-run tasting food stalls featuring Hong Kong’s classic food and drinks in the business district of Central and its neighbor - Sheung Wan, from a noodle shop to a local bakery – for tastings both savory and sweet!
After the tour is finished, our tour guide will keep you accompanied to return to your hotel.
PRICE INCLUDES :
- Bottled water (one per person)
- The tour will be conducted by a friendly English-speaking guide (licensed by the Travel Industry Authority)
- Hotel meeting service by our professional guide
- Return to the hotel accompanied by our professional guide
- No appointed shopping stop is involved
- Our tours are "walking tours" and we make use of public transport to travel around. This means that we will be using the MTR (train), buses, ferries, and the trams
PRICE EXCLUDES :
- Transportation fee from your hotel to the attraction and reverse
- Cost of transport, entrance fees (if any), or any food/ drinks that you choose to buy during your tour.
- Gratuities (recommended)
FRIENDLY REMINDER :
- WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING: As we will be walking and standing for most of the tour, so, comfortable shoes and clothing is recommended
- If the weather forecast is a rainy day: Please bring an umbrella or rain gear with you
- WEATHER CONDITIONS: All tours take place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above
- Minimum 2 adults are required to operate the tour
- Children under 12 years old are free.
- Children aged 12 or above is considered as a full paying person.
- Maximum 2 children (age 0-11 years old) can be accompanied by 2 paying adult
- Greeting service at the cruise terminal, airport or remoted area surcharge will be involved.
*Booking has to be made at least 48 hours before the tour departure time
*Cancellation by guests less than 72 hours before the tour departure time, the following cancellation fee is involved
- Cancellation made with less than 72 hours before the tour date: 100% of tour fees are paid
- No show: 100% of tour fees are paid