Shimmering waters banked by the neon skyscrapers of Victoria Harbour that are made for the cinema. People always command that Hong Kong is a city that never sleep. You will never be disappointed on a night out in Hong Kong.
TOUR PRICE : ADULT HKD600
DATE : Weekday (except Christmas Holiday and Chinese New Year)
DURATION OF TOUR : 3.5 (Approx)
MEETING PLACE : Yau Ma Tei MTR Station (Exit C, inside the station concourse area)
STARTING TIME : 5:00 p.m.
FINISHING PLACE : Tour will end at Tsim Sha Tsui Harbor-front - Our host will keep you accompanied to your hotel or anywhere else in down town you planned
MINIMUM CAPACITY : 2 ADULTS
MAXIMUM CAPACITY : 8
Visiting the popular open night market known as “the poor man night club.” It is one of the few places in Hong Kong where the traditional street-food restaurants or Dai Pai Dongs are still to be found, mixed among the market stalls, spilling out of the shop fronts, or congregating in the Woosung Street Temporary Hawker Food Bazaar.
Tasting the authentic Chinese streets food in town, then refreshing at the top floor of the rooftop lounge where you can enjoy the magnificent view of the hustle & bustle of the city in Kowloon.
Then, experience to take the public transportation or walk to the beautiful promenade to enjoy the Symphony of lights.
Hong Kong Symphony of Lights is the world's largest permanent light and sound show according to the Guinness World Records. This nightly spectacle combines interactive lights of 45 key buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon with musical effects to showcase the vibrancy and glamorous night vista of Victoria Harbour (and incidentally the light show setup cost 44 million HK dollars). The show creates an all-round vision of coloured lights, laser beams and searchlights performing a stunning, unforgettable spectacle synchronized to music and narration.
PRICE INCLUDES :
- Bottled water (One bottle per person)
- 1 location of street food sampling
- 1 gift pack
- Tour will be conducted by a friendly English speaking guide (licensed by Hong Kong Travel Industry Council or Hong Kong Association of Registered Tour co-ordinators)
- Public liability insurance
PRICES EXCLUDE :
- Cost of any transport or any food / drinks which you choose to buy during your tour
- Transportation fees from your hotel to the meeting place and reverse
- Drinks at the rooftop lounge is not included
- Gratuities (recommended)
FRIENDLY REMINDER :
- WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING : As we will be walking and standing for most of the tour, so, comfortable shoes and clothing is recommended
- If the weather forecast is a rainy day : Please bring an umbrella or rain gear with you
- If the weather forecast is a hot sunny day: Please put on appropriate sun block
- WEATHER CONDITIONS:All tours take place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above.
- Vegetarian option is also available, please advise us upon making reservation
FOOD ALLERGIES :
- If you have food allergies, please let us know upon making booking, we will try to avoid and make alternative tastings for you.
- Children under 11 years old are free.
- Children aged 12 or above is considered as a full paying person.
- Maximum 2 children (age 0-12 years old) can be accompanied by 2 paying adult
- Minimum numbers of 2 paying adults is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- No appointed shopping stop is involved
BOOKING & CANCELLATION
- Booking has to be made at least 48 hours prior to the tour date
- Cancellation by guests with less than 48 hours prior to the tour departure time, the following cancellation fee is involved
- No show : 100% of tour fees
- Cancellation made within 48 hours prior to the tour date : 100% of tour fees