Explore the sites of Hong Kong on this half-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel or cruise ship pick up, learn about this vibrant city from an informative local guide. Check out important sites like the Tang Dynasty-era Chi Lin Nunnery and beautiful Nan Lian Garden, and stop by bustling markets for a complimentary taste of authentic local cuisine.
- Explore Hong Kong’s history, nature, and culture with a professional guide
- Marvel at the lotus ponds and elegant architecture of Chi Lin Nunnery
- Enjoy delicious authentic street food and visit historic Nan Lian Garden
- Make the most of limited time with convenient pickup and drop-off
DATE: Available on Monday to Sunday
DURATION OF TOUR: 4 hours (Approx.)
MEETING PLACE: There are 2 cruise terminals in Hong Kong. For the disembarkation passenger, please provide your cruise name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time at the time for your booking. We will inform you which terminal and the location that our tour guide will be meeting you.
* Kai Tak Cruise Terminal (1/F limousine parking area) or
* Ocean Terminal (meet your guide inside Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel lobby, which is connected to the terminal via the same shopping complex within 5 minutes' walk)
For the Pre or Post cruise passengers, We will pick you up at your hotel.
STARTING TIME: 09:30 A.M.
FINISHING PLACE: Very Flexible - Guests can drop off to the downtown area or transfer back to the pickup place. For the guests who need to go Airport directly, surcharges HKD550 will be involved. Please let us know before the tour.
MINIMUM CAPACITY: 2 ADULTS
Discover our authentic city by visiting the magnificent authentic garden at the heart of this bustling metropolis. It has over 3.5-hectare area and is the only Tang Dynasty landscape Garden layout that can be traced today. Each stone, tree, rock or water elements are landscaped after specific rules and regulations.
Then visit the most spectacular classical Buddhist temple in Hong Kong. It covers 33,000 square meters and consists of dozens of different halls, lotus ponds, and a five-floor thousand-Buddha pagoda. The gorgeous temple complex of elegant wooden architecture, treasured Buddhist relics, and soul-soothing lotus ponds. The Complex also includes a series of temple halls, some of which contain gold, clay and wooden statues representing divinities such as the Sakyamuni Buddha and Bodhisattvas. Keep winding around the path and to see a striking picture where East and West emerges.... traditional Chinese architecture and contrasting modern skyscrapers
Then hopping at the local market such as Lady Market, Bird Garden, and Flower Market. Experience the in-depth life and culture of the locals instead of visiting the normal tourist spots. You will have one tasting of the most popular street food that you may not find elsewhere and learn more about the Chinese eating cultures with our neighborhood.
- Bottled water (one per person)
- 4 hours of Private car disposal
- 1 sample tasting street food
- Tour will be conducted by a professional and experience English speaking guide (licensed by Hong Kong Travel Industry Council or Hong Kong Association of Registered Tour co-ordinators)
- Public Liability Insurance
- Cost of any extra transportation during the tour
- Food and drinks not belonging to the tour
- We use a 7-seaters vehicle to operate the tour. Minimum 2 adults are required and a maximum of 5 adults per booking
- Infant under 3 years old are free
- Maximum 2 infants can be accompanied by 2 paying adults at no charge
- Booking has to be made at least 48 hours prior to the tour departure time
- There are 2 cruise terminals in Hong Kong. Please double-check which terminal your cruise will be docking. Incorrect port terminal information may bring a huge delay of the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING: As we will be walking and standing for most of the tour, so, comfortable shoes and clothing is recommended
- If the weather forecast is a rainy day: Please bring an umbrella or rain gear with you
- WEATHER CONDITIONS: All tours take place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above
*Cancellation by guests with less than 48 hours prior to the tour departure time, the following cancellation fee is involved
- Cancellation made with less than 48 hours prior to the tour date: 100% of tour fees are paid
- No show: 100% of tour fees are paid